Bunches of water spinach
Stir-fried water spinach with fermented bean curd
- ½ catty (~300g) water spinach
- 2 cubes fermented bean curd (add more, if you like!)
- 1 slices of ginger, thinly shredded
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 red chilli, thinly chopped
- ½ Tbsp Shaoxing wine
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp sugar
- Wash the water spinach several times and soak it in water. Drain.
- Heat oil in wok and stir-fry ginger, garlic, red chili and fermented bean curd for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the water spinach in and continue stirring.
- Pour Shaoxing wine in, and add salt and sugar.
- Continue stirring until the water spinach wilts but stay bright.
Fermented bean curd 腐乳 fuh-yúh