About Raw Foods / Living Cuisine:
This dish was part of a 6 course-Raw Foods menu. Raw Foods preparation, also known as "Living Cuisine". The maximum cooking temperature is 42 degrees Centigrade which is said to preserve enzymes and vitamins, as well as a higher contents of nutrients and minerals.
It was relly great to taste and try to guess what vegetables were used in the preparation of those 6 dishes.
Some sauces were made of mango, passion fruit, sweet basil, lemon grass, yellow bell pepper sauce, etc. Unfortunately I took only 2 photos (and they are not great!).
Really need to go another time!
I did not write down the menu (I should have) and although today I cannot remember the exact names of the 6 dishes I will try to list down what I recall:
- Vegetable & Fruit Bread / Pudding (cooked at 42 degrees C for about 8 hours)
- Canelloni (thin slice of cucumber rolled up with feta cheese, black olives and fruit sauces)
- Mixed Greens Salad (with yellow bell pepper salad dressing) - 1st photo of this post
- Vegetables with passion fruit sauce - 2nd photo of this post
- Coconut Flavoured Ravioli
- Mango Ice-Cream (on a pesto flavoured pastry).